Scope and Concern
The Petri Net Newsletter is an information service of the Special Interest Group
"Petri Nets and Related System Models"
of the Gesellschaft für
Informatik (GI), Bonn, Germany. Two issues are published per year.
The Petri Net Newsletter serves as a medium for the rapid
distribution of any information on Petri Nets and related system
models all over the world. Topics include:
- refereed technical contributions including surveys and state-of-the-art-reports
- work in progress including problems and puzzles
- conference announcements, programs and reports
- reports on departments, institutes, companies, projects, local activities
- information about new books and PhD thesis
- abstracts of recent publications
The editorial board of the Petri Net Newsletter is
formed by: Jörg Desel, Ekkart Kindler, Robert Lorenz (executive editor), Kurt Lautenbach, Daniel Moldt
Rüdiger Valk, and Karsten Wolf.