- Software- and Systems Engineering (business and embedded software): architectures, model based development, business software, embedded software and systems engineering
- Formal Methods, Safety and Security: safety analysis, security, failure tolerance, specification an verification, tools and methods
- Organic Computing: design of self-x systems: self-organisation, self-adaptation, self-optimisation, methods and applications
- Software for Mechatronics and Robotics software architectures for mechatronics, cooperative robotics, service and industrial robots
The chair is part of and co-directs the Augsburg Research Centre for Innovative Technologies, is strongly involved in Organic Computing. Furthermore the chair is heading the Mechatronics activities at the University of Augsburg.
The chair is leading the elite graduate program Software Engineering (joint program with TU München and LMU München) and is member of the board of the elite graduate program Finance and Information Management (joint with the economics faculty of the University of Augsburg, and TU München).
The chair offers internships, bachelor and master projects, student researcher positions, and Ph. D. positions in all the above research topics.
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Reif, firstname.lastname@example.org, ++49(0)821 598 2174